Happy Mother’s Day to all you gorgeous, hard working mama’s! In honor of today, I teamed up with Cashmere to share some of my favorite hair hacks with you! Even if you’re not a mom, these tips will surely save you some time/money! 🙂 Enjoy! xo
- Get out your toothbrush! Toothbrushes are great tools for taming those fly aways we all get! Spray some hairspray on the toothbrush, and start lightly brushing away those frizzes! Works like a charm.
- Head to the kitchen for silky hair! Coconut oil is a great resource for a deep conditioning mask. Applying in small sections, rub the coconut oil from mid length to your ends, and ideally leave in over night (7-8) hours. If you only have an hour, it will still give your hair that extra shine and strength you’re looking for! I like to leave it in overnight that way I’m not taking any extra time out of my day! Just shampoo and rinse 2-3 times in the morning to get the oil out.
- Want to sleep in? Massage dry shampoo into your roots (or baby powder!) the night before. Dry shampoo’s take time to absorb oils in your hair anyways, so you might as well put it in the night before so that it’s one less thing to do during those busy mornings!
- Curls curls curls. I love a good curl just as much as the next girl, but sometimes this can be a daunting task when you’ve got littles running around needing your attention! Instead of sectioning your hair to curl it, put your hair into a high pony tail on top of your head, then curl sections of the pony tail. This will give your hair soft curls in less than half the time!
- Your hair is too dirty for dry shampoo? Wash the front crown of your hair in your sink! Rather than having to spend 10 minutes in the shower and 15-30 to blow dry, just wash the front part mainly your bangs and top section of roots and this will cut down your blow dry time immensely!
- Use coconut oil for frizziness. Another trick to taming those fly aways and frizz is to rub a little coconut oil in your hands, and smooth it through your (dry) ends. Remember a little goes a long way here, using too much will leave you with oily hair!
- Clip In & Go! Even if you don’t have time to style your hair before clipping in your Cashmere Hair extensions, the great thing about them is that they usually hold curl really well, and can add a nice wavy look the next day when mixed in with your hair, even if you don’t have time to restyle.
Thanks for reading, xo!