This pregnancy I’ve really noticed the “glow” and I’m totally soaking it up! I’ve switched from wearing full coverage foundation to no foundation at all, just concealer and a cream bronzer! I’m loving the ease of the beauty routine! My skin is by far the healthiest it’s ever been & I wanted to share some of the new habits I’ve started doing that I really feel have contributed to the “glow.”
- Drinking a lot of water. Now – I do crave water and get so thirsty, pretty much all day long so this is a habit I’m hoping to stick to even after pregnancy. I feel like this is one of the biggest contributing factors of why my skin looks so healthy. Tip: Get a tall, cute water bottle (mine is from Starbucks) that you can refill throughout the day… I always look for ones with a straw!
- Get adequate sleep. This can be easier said than done sometimes because of the frequent “wake up calls” when pregnant, haha, but I do notice a difference when I get a good nights sleep compared to not as my skin has a chance to refresh better when I sleep well!
- Eat your greens! I’ve been trying to get in a green smoothie or leafy green salad most days and I always have more energy and dewy skin when I do!
- Use a good cleanser and exfoliate. I’ve started using the Olay Cleansing Infusions in “crushed ginger” for my face wash and body wash and am really loving them! They draw out impurities and draws in hydration for naturally glowing skin. Plus they have tiny micro beads to gently exfoliate the skin which I always love to get all the dead skin off. You can get any of the the Olay Cleansing Infusion line at Walgreens (and they are super affordable!)
- Let your skin breathe. Like I mentioned before I stopped wearing foundation and I’ve been loving letting my skin breathe a bit more. I always enjoy a good, no makeup day, so when I’m home or don’t have anywhere to be I like to keep it simple with either no makeup, or just some mascara and eyebrow pencil to allow my skin to breathe and refresh!
I hope these tips were helpful for you all! I would love to know if you all have any other glowy skin tips, or if you’re going to start some of these that I mentioned into your routine! xo
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.