Happy day everyone!! It’s been a while since posting some beauty posts on here, so I’m excited to bring you today’s post, my 6 holy grail beauty products from the drugstore! These are products I use every single day when getting ready, and products I’ve used for a long time now! I love finding quality makeup/beauty products on a budget so let’s get started on the six products I LOVE!
- Loreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation – This foundation is full coverage which is my favorite thing about it! It completely evens out my skin tone, and I’ve found this foundation to be super long lasting. A common issue I have with drugstore foundations is they rub off and break up throughout the day, leaving blotches by the end of the day. This one stays perfectly consistent and always looks amazing!
- E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner – I love this eyeliner, mostly because of the price! It’s right around $2 and lasts for a really long time. The tip on the brush is perfect and I find it very easy to apply with. Also, it dries matte, so it won’t be shiny on your eyelids!
- Olay Total Effects Whip Moisturizer – Now you all know I’ve been using Olay’s moisturizer’s for a long time now! You just can’t beat the price for the quality, which is the main reason I love Olay. This Whips one just recently launched, and it’s amazing! Super light and airy feeling, but with deep moisture properties which is so needed during these colder winter months. I use this to prep my skin before putting on makeup. It’s now available at Walgreen’s! (P.S. You can save $5 on Whips by using eSaver!)
- Creme Shop Powder Brush – I have had this trusty brush for years now and still use it every day! The shape is really versatile and easy to apply powders with. I use it for my bronzer, and then the edge for blush. When I went to link this for you guys, I realized it may have been discontinued! Here are some similar ones that I know to be great brushes! E.L.F Powder Brush, Eco Tools Powder Brush.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – I’ve used up multiple tubes of this concealer, and as you can see I need another one soon! I’ve heard it’s a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. This one goes on super smooth and creamy feeling, and doesn’t crease or get dry. The coverage is a light/medium coverage.
6. Loreal Voluminous Mascara (Carbon Black) – I have used this formula mascara for years and years now! Many people rave about this mascara and for good reason. I love the shade Carbon Black, and it just really makes your eyelashes pop! This one is trusty and true, and whenever I try other’s I always come back to this one. Well, that wraps up my 6 holy grail drugstore beauty products! Let me know which one you guys have tried or which one’s you’re wanting to try! Hope you all have a beautiful day! Xo
*Thank you to Olay for partnering with me on this post!